Renewal of Green Card (Form I-90)
The Renewal of your Green Card is a criticized process, which ensures that you do not have setbacks when traveling to other countries or apply for employment in the United States.
The I-90 form is the application you need to complete and submit to request renewal or replacement of your Green Card.
When you must complete Form I-90
You must complete the I-90 form when
- Your Green Card has expired
- You have lost your Green Card
- He was robbed of his Green Card
- Your Green Card was damaged or destroyed
- Tramito your Green Card but not yet received
- Your green card contains incorrect information
- When you have legally changed your name or personal information
- Change of status to Permanent Residence
- Travel daily and wish to obtain residency in the United States
- You are a minor – you are 14 years old and your Green Card is about to expire before or after your 16th birthday.
Process to renew the Green Card
The process for renewing the Green Card requires that the USCIS Form I-90 be filled out and sent. Even though it is not tedious to fill out, you should read and fill out the form carefully for diligent filling.
Because providing the form with undue spaces, would send such form with incorrect information will result in serious problems, as well as delays. Therefore, it is best to fill out the I-90 form very carefully.
Smart Fill option of the I-90 form to process the replacement / renewal of your Green Card
We will help you prepare your I-90 form, your application to process the replacement or renewal of your Green Card, with simple instructions that will take you step by step to fill it. Usimmigration-center.com will help you to prepare your application easily and correctly, to avoid costly delays. It only takes 10 to 15 minutes, and you are ready to process the replacement or renewal of your Green Card today.
Usimmigration-center.com has helped many people in successfully completing and shipping the I-90 form to the USCIS. We have the necessary experience to fill and send the I-90 form in an efficient and effective way.
To know how to fill out your form correctly and carry out the process of renewing your Green Card in a timely manner, do not hesitate to contact us.
Line Preparation Fee: $ 99
USCIS Processing Fee: $ 455
Bio-metric Fee: $ 85